Candidates are required to submit one set of attested copies of the following documents at the time of admission:
- One set of statement of marks of S.S.C., H.S.C. and Graduation with Degree Certificate. The candidates appeared for the Final Year examination must produce the Hall Ticket at the time of submission and the marks sheets for the Bachelor Degree.
Students who have appeared for the last year or last semester exam need to bring one attested set of their previous year or previous semester marksheet and also Hall Ticket of the last exam appeared.
- Valid CAT / CMAT / MAT / XAT/ JMET / ATMA Score Card [Coverted into CET Score card], CET Score Card
- Two Passport size color photographs
- Demand Draft for payment of fees
- GAP Certificate / Affidavit
- Certificate of Indian Nationality in the name of the candidate
- School Leaving Certificate for Date of Birth
- Online Registratin for Anti Ragging Programme Affidavits is mandatory through www.amanmovement.org
The Institute reserves the right to refuse or accept any application without proper reason / justification.
Under the special circumstances, if need arises, the management can change the eligibility criteria and the selection procedure to fill the vacant seats.